Thursday, 3 December 2015

Morphe Brushes 35P Plum Palette

I've had my eye on this palette for a few weeks now along with the highly coveted 35O palette which is nearly impossible to get hold of. There are only a few UK Morphe Brushes stockists and when I saw the 35P palette was back in stock on Black Friday on Beauty Chamber I had to get it. Sadly there was no deal on it and with postage costs came to about £26. The quality is brilliant for the price. I'm not a MAC girl but these palettes do have an appealing aesthetic very comparable to MAC palettes. I also ordered a couple of single shadows from Beauty Bay and today I noticed Beauty Bay no longer stock Morphe which is odd, I hope I still get my delivery because I can't wait to try more. I also have my eye on the Morphe Brushes Gun Metal Brush set.

No comments:

Post a Comment